The number one question we get from fans of Ramps:
“When are you going to make an iPad version?”
Those of you who follow us on Twitter may have guessed that Tim and I have been tinkering with Ramps for iPad ever since Ramps 1.1 debuted back in April. We’ve taken that time to insure that the iPad experience isn’t a mere port, but a definitive version of the game.
Another question we get asked a lot is whether or not Ramps for iPad will be a separate app, or a universal update. We wrestled with this distinction for quite some time, with both options having pros and cons, but we think you’ll be happy with our decision.
Ramps 1.2 is a free update for existing players, available now on the iOS App Store!
What’s new in this version?
- iPad support! Woo-hoo!
- 40 marvelous new HD levels exclusively for the iPad… 240 levels in all now!
- An epic new iPad title screen chock-full of delightful surprises to uncover!
- Full iCloud support with game save and score auto-sync!
- New Game Center Achievements! Who doesn’t like bragging rights?
- Major stability and design improvements. Shiny new buttons!
If you dig this update, consider spreading the holiday cheer by rating the app or gifting it to a friend!
Tim and I would like to extend a sincere and heartfelt thank-you to those of you who have played and supported our game. We hope you have a wonderful holiday season, we’ll see you in 2012!